Followers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Interview with William Moseley by Amy, in behalf of www.wmoseley.com at the London Premier




Ben Barnes:
What advice would you give to up and coming actors trying to break into the mainstream?

Ben: I feel like I did it really quickly. I'm only 26 and you know, obviously I've been doing it professionally for 5 years and on and off for about 10. I don't think I'm really anybody to give advice to anybody but just to kind of be your self.



Has it opened up other doors for you?

Yes of course, I think every door you open in this industry will open another one.



Is there anyone you'd really like to work with?

I met Robert Downey JR last week and I saw Iron Man and he's just amazing so maybe him.



Anna Popplewell:
Anna greeted me with a lively "Hi how are you?" and was great to interview.



How's university?

It's great. I've just finished my first year; I actually had exams about a week ago.



So a slightly different world to making a movie?

It is a different world. I'm dressed up in diamonds now and then I'll go back to the library with my tracksuit bottoms on!



Are you going to be slightly envious watching the next film and seeing all the adventures the cast have been on?

It's kind of bittersweet not being involved in the next film because on the one hand I don't think I'd want to play the same part seven times for seven months at a time. It means I get to go and do things like my university degree and play other parts. At the same time it is sad because I've had such a great time making these films and I feel really lucky to be a part of it.



What do think about Disney raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital tonight?

It's such an important charity to me. My mum has worked there as a doctor for years and years so I'm really glad that we're supporting them and I hope this contributes to the £10,000,000 Disney have already pledged to raise.



Georgie Henley & Andrew Adamson:

How does this compare to all the other premieres you've been to in the last few weeks?

Georgie: This is definitely the best I think.

Andrew: It's certainly the biggest!

Georgie: I've been to New York, Japan and now Prague and London and I think Japan was probably the craziest so far but this is taking everything to a new level!



Are you looking forward to starting the next film?

Andrew: Well I'm not actually starting the next film but Georgie is..

Georgie: You're still the producer!

Andrew: I am, I'm going to stay involved as the producer but I'm not actually going to direct the next film. I'm gonna take a little bit of a break and that way I get to have fun without having any of the responsibility!



Do you think it will be a different atmosphere on set without William and Anna?

Andrew: It will definitely be different

Georgie: I think it will be a different atmosphere, I don't know if it will be a better atmosphere…I don't think it will though. I think the nice thing about the next film coming up is that its got familiar faces and new faces so I think I'll be ok.



WILLIAM MOSELEY
I told William I was there on behalf of Hong and WMoseley.com. He said 'Wow, that's an honour.' I wanted to ask as many of the question that were sent in as possible. I was the last person to do interviews and they were all running out of time so I knew I had to think fast and ask what I could. A lot of the questions that were sent in were about travelling and being away so I went straight in with that theme…



You've gotten to travel a lot making and promoting these films? Where has been your favourite place?

I think my favourite place so far has been Jerusalem. It's thoroughly beautiful, a really spiritual experience and that's something that Narnia is all about and I felt really honoured to go there and have a good look around.



So what are you up to next?

I have a film about the Magna Carta coming up. It's quite a blood thirsty film with a lot of gore in it. A slight change in target audience!



Where will you be filming that?

Actually it's in Berlin, for three and a half months so another travelling experience…

(This was posted in www.wmoseley.com on 21 June 2008. Emphasis in big fonts mine.)

1 comment:

alovestory said...

I'm glad he likes Jerusalem. At least he has some spirituality.

About Me

My photo
The Many Versions of Love Stories 1. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. They live happily ever after. 2. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. The marriage sours, they part, and live happily ever after. 3. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. Then boy finds out it's more fun to be girl... or girl finds out it's more fun to be boy, they part, change sexes and live happily ever after. 4.Finally, boy or girl meets God. It's love at first sight... The roads went rough, the tides rose high, the strong winds blew and the quake shook the ground... but they truly live happily ever after, forever and ever. 5. Try God's love... it's always happy forever after, and the story never ends. :-D